Welcome to the Beechtree Community Centre.
Use the navigation bar above or click an image below to read more about the available activities.
We aim to:-
- Involve everybody
- Promote health
- Provide a range of activities for physical and mental wellbeing
- Provide a comfortable environment
- Offer short & 1-2-1 IT sessions and courses
- Provide a base for other local services
- Support a variety of counselling services
Welcome to our new website
We hope you will agree that it is easier to find your way around to where you want to go. Please let us know what you think.
Working in Partnership with Walford & N Shropshire College
- Online Basics - computer skills for beginners level 1.
- CV writing skills level 1.
- European Computer Driving Licence Skills (ECDL) Levels 1 & 2.
All of the above are free for unemployed people in receipt of benefit.
The Community Garden has received a funding boost from a significant donation so now it's full steam ahead to incorporate a further plot and grow some food plants.
Anyone interested in becoming involved with the garden or attending proposed workshops should contact Jan Cross on 01948 666612 or email Janet at . You can read a bit more about the project here.
You can check out older News items on our News page here.
Below are our latest newsletters, these are all in PDF format you will need to have the Adobe Reader installed on your system which you can get by clicking here
Click here for our MARCH 2013 NEWSLETTER
Click here for our DECEMBER 2012 NEWSLETTER
Click here for our AUG 2012 NEWSLETTER
You can access our older newsletters by going to the ARCHIVED NEWSLETTERS page.