Welcome to the Beechtree Community Centre.
Tel: 01948 666612
Use the navigation bar above or click an image below to read more about the available activities.
We aim to:-
- Involve everybody
- Promote health
- Provide a range of activities for physical and mental wellbeing
- Provide a comfortable environment
- Offer short & 1-2-1 IT sessions and courses
- Provide a base for other local services
- Support a variety of counselling services
Opening hours - Monday-Friday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Everyone is invited to our AGM at 4pm on Wed 10th June when we hope to have a guest speaker. It would help if you could let us know in advance if you plan to attend by ringing us on 01948 666612. The AGM will be preceded by a charity afternoon tea from 2pm.
Dates for your diaries.....
* After the success of the Quiz nights in 2014 we have decided to keep them going in 2015. The next Quiz Night will be on 26th June, 7pm for 7.30pm.
* On June 10th there will be a Charity Afternoon Tea here at the Centre at 2pm followed by our AGM at 4pm.
* Then on June 12 we are hosting a coffee morning at the Civic Centre 9:30 - 12:00 when there will be a book sale and craft fair. Anyone who could lend a hand just get in touch.
Thursday Lunchtime Specials
Starting Thursday 5 February, 11.30 until 2pm. Each week will see something different on the menu but booking will be essential for this. If you are interested then please contact James or Kate on 01948 666612.
Friends of the Beechtree Centre
Would you be interested in spending a little time in promoting the awareness, activities and services of the centre with the possibility of fund raising. If so, please contact the centre or call in and talk to Kath.
Bank Holiday closure
Monday 25th May(Spring Bank Holiday)
Our Spring Newsletter
is now available to read by clicking here
You can check out older News items on our News page here.
HEALTHY EATING AT THE BEECHTREE HAS BEEN MADE AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLY THROUGH A GRANT FROM COMIC RELIEF.
At one of their sessions the group don their red noses to raise awareness of the project and invite more people to join in.
The Healthy Eating and Taster sessions give people some new ideas on food that looks good, tastes good and does you the world of good. There are recipes, information on ingredients and labelling, and the opportunity to explore food related issues.
Pictured from left to right, Kevin, Bex (Tutor), Dot, Sheila, Ann and Kath (Centre Manager)”
Red Noses donated by Sainsbury’s, as Beechtree are their local Charity of the year.
If you are interested, please call the Centre on 01948 666612 or email
Below are our latest newsletters, these are all in PDF format you will need to have the Adobe Reader installed on your system which you can get by clicking here
Click here for our MARCH 2015 NEWSLETTER
Click here for our DEC 2014 NEWSLETTER
Click here for our JUNE 2014 NEWSLETTER
Click here for our MARCH 2014 NEWSLETTER
You can access our older newsletters by going to the ARCHIVED NEWSLETTERS page.